Phone # 1-870-737-3328
Limited Warranty & Health Guarantee
This is a legal and binding contract between “Buyer” shown below and Hilltop Acres (“Seller”) on said puppy below:
|Litter Reg. #:|
Seller guarantees the above puppy to the initial buyer only as shown on this document. Guarantees are non-transferable. If puppy possession or ownership changes, at any time, this contract and all guarantees become null and void. Releasing the “seller” of any further obligations of any kind toward above stated puppy.
- The puppy above can be registered with HPA (Harlequin Pinschers) or ACR (Min Pins). Registration certificate is given to buyer upon pickup or full payment of puppy. Buyer must fill out this certificate and return it to the registry with the appropriate fees ($25) in order for the puppy to be registered in his or her name and receive the puppy’s pedigree certificate. Seller is not responsible for lost registration certificates. THERE IS A $30 FEE TO REPLACE A LOST REGISTRATION CERTIFICATE.
- If puppy is ever registered with any other registry other than ACR or HPA. This contract becomes null and void.
* I _______________________________ have received the registration certificate from Janice Burns on this date of ____________________.
14 Day General Health Guarantee
The puppy above must be examined by a licensed veterinarian within 3 business days (excluding Sunday) of buyer receiving puppy in order for the 14 day guarantee to be honored by seller.
- The puppy above is guaranteed to be in good health 14 days from the date buyer receives the puppy of any issues listed on the sellers initial veterinary report. Veterinary report is attached from the seller.
- The puppy above has received all appropriate shots and worming/parasite treatments for its age. A vaccination and treatment report is attached.
- Seller does not guarantee against conditions brought on by stress or environmental changes. Including but not limited to hypoglycemia, stress induced alopecia, cold or heat related issues, physical or emotional stress.
- Seller can not be held accountable for certain conditions they can not control once the puppy leaves their care. Seller only guarantees the puppy above for 3 days against parvo, distemper, coccidia, giardia, internal/external parasites (worms, fleas and ticks).
- Non-descending testicles, luxating patellas, hernias, open fontanel, overbite/under bite, skin issues. These defects are pointed out below (if any) and seller can not be held accountable. Buyer is purchasing knowing these defects and puppy will be registered as PETS ONLY (limited registration):
* I__________________________________ have received the veterinary report and vaccination record from Janice Burns on this date of________________ and I am fully aware that puppy has the above defects (if any).
- Changing your mind, family issues, or other personal problems are not covered by the guarantee.
This general health guarantee covers only the puppy described above. To activate the guarantee, the buyer must have had the puppy examined by a licensed Veterinarian within 3 business days from date of pick up or delivery. If the veterinarian finds the pup to be ill or unsuitable, seller must be notified immediately with veterinarian’s complete contact information.
If the seller confirms with the veterinarian that the puppy’s illness or unsuitability is direct fault of the seller:
1.) Puppy may be returned with registration certificate, along with a written report from the veterinarian complete with business leader head to seller for a replacement puupy of equal value. Puppy’s microchip number must be on all documentations for identification. Seller is not responsible for shipping charges or veterinarian fees.
2.) Buyer may elect to keep said puppy and seller pay half of the puppy’s veterinary fees up to and not exceeding $400. Seller must receive veterinary bill(s) with business letterhead with puppy’s microchip number on all pages for confirmation.
The puppy above is guaranteed for 1 year after purchase from any LIFE THREATENING congenital or hereditary disorders. Including MPS VI, PLL, and Cystinuria.
- If the veterinarian finds the puppy/dog to have any of these life threatening disorders, seller must be notified immediately with veterinarian’s complete contact information.
- Puppy/Dog may be returned with registration certificate, along with a written report from the veterinarian complete with business leader head to seller for a replacement puppy of equal value when one comes available by the seller. Puppy’s microchip number must be on all documentations for identification. Seller is not responsible for shipping charges or veterinarian fees. Seller reserves the right to replace Puppy/dog only. No refunds will be given.
- If puppy dies unexpectedly. Seller must be notified immediately. All registration papers, microchip (extracted by veterinarian) and a letter from a licensed veterinarian stating cause of death, must be given to seller before a replacement puppy of equal value will be given to buyer. Accidental death or car accidents are not covered.
Seller must confirms with the licensed veterinarian that the puppy has one of the above life threatening conditions or cause of death was from a congenital defect.
- The seller does not guarantee puppy as to size, weight, hair coat, breed ability, or disposition of puppy.
- Buyer is aware upon purchasing the puppy above, they are assuming full responsibility for animal both physically and monetarily. Seller relinquishes full responsibility of said puppy upon releasing same puppy to buyer.
- Buyer is aware he/she may return the above puppy, without compensation, at any time to seller in the unforeseen incident he/she can no longer keep the puppy/dog.
- Buyer is aware that the puppy above is to never be relinquished to a rescue or animal shelter,hoarder or large scale breeding facility for any reason.
- Buyer is aware that the puppy above is not to be registered with any other registries other than HPA or ACR for any reason. Doing so completely voids this contract.
- Buyer attest that they are purchasing the above puppy as a “pet” any have every attention of maintaining the animal in a humane way and are not purchasing the puppy for monetary gain as the basis of the purchase.
- Buyer agrees to maintain appropriate vaccinations and worming of the puppy above and to seek medical attention for the animal whenever it is needed.
Buyer has agreed to ALL conditions upon signing this contract below and remitting the monies for above puppy. Buyer furthermore attest to all information on this contract being correct and accurate under penalty of law. This is a legal and binding contract executed in the State of Arkansas, County of Ashley. Any legal actions must be done in Ashley County, State of Arkansas and buyer agrees to pay both parties legal fees if any legal action should occur by either party.
Seller- Hilltop Acres-signed by: